The awkward moment when you invite people in for tea and realise that you only have one tea spoon. Leaving you to explain why the hell you're using a fork to scoop out the tea bag.
NICE ONE ZOSIA.
Apart from that it was a productive day. And I made this for dinner...
I call it my Broccoli Bake. Because thats what you do.
What you need for one serving of Broccoli Bake:
One pack of Tenderstem Broccoli (the fancy looking long and skinny ones).
Six slices of Brie (or more if you're feeling super indulgent).
A handful of Rocket. (Because I'm a little bit obsessed with Rocket this week...)
Salt and Pepper.
Honey and Mustard Dressing. (Bryony made some of this the other week and we keep it in the fridge).
Two slices of Toast.
What you do:
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Place a layer of Broccoli in the bottom of an oven safe dish.
3. Add a layer of Brie slices.
4. Add a layer of Rocket.
5. Add another layer of Broccoli and another layer of Brie. (I went sideways. Because I like to be different.)
6. Drizzle with copious quantities of Olive Oil. Season with Salt and Pepper.
7. Bake at 180 degrees celsius for ten to fifteen minutes, until the Brie is nice and melty.
8. Remove from oven, sprinkle with Pine Nuts and some Honey Mustard Dressing and serve with Creme Fraiche and toast.
P.S. Bryony. Come back to uni. There's a surprise and some Lemon Vodka slush waiting for youu.
More on that tomorrow...